Sunday, December 22, 2013

Two Days and Counting!!!

Dear family who can probably tell that I think I am to cool to just to write "dear family,"

How are yall? It looks so Chirstmasy and sweet and cold and ugh... TRUNKY!! HAHAHA I am all good though. It was a pretty decent week this week. Our teachings were rocking, even with one day gone because of zone conference. I will admit though I am so tired....  I will be all good though. I have ups and downs, but overall I just kind put my best foot forward.
 
Dad I love you so much, I saw the poems on Facebook, but knowing you made them yourself means the world to me. I want you to know that you are a perfect example for me. You have given me everything I could need to be a good missionary, brother, husband, and father. I really am striving to be more like you. If you could, send me some of your mission experiances, we never talked about you mission and I wish we did more. I want to know both good and bad times. I want to know how you were. I want to see if I could compare to you now? I think it will be fun! 
 
Mom, you are the best! I am so glad the (CTR) ring for Heather came out so well! (I saw that ring on the Lds Store and that is the one I was thinking of getting) I am trying to put on the best example like you have taught me my whole life. I am having so much fun with this apartment arrangement with 4 Elders. It really takes off steam. I find comfort in talking to others, I wonder who I get that from? Love ya Mommy!
 
Bros, you guys rock! For you, I want you to know last night I ate Chicken Liver, and some other organs that were cooked in a Adobo. It was good! I had no complaint. It was funny, I asked Sister Sano what it was and she said she would tell me after I finished. It was funny! So how is school? I hear girls are following you two like crazy? Any new games, movies, or TV shows? Who is winning in the NFL? Have you looked at the deals on Steam yet? are they huge? How tall are you now? I love you boys keep up the good work and keep having fun!
 
Well this week was successful all around. We had 2 baptisms yesterday I got
to baptize Brother Mark Joseph Lavadia, and the other was Brother Ruzal Malagimat. They are two younger boys, we are working also with their parents to get them to return, or for Ruzal's be baptized.
 
We are gaining new investigators slowly and steadily. I hope some of these new investigators progress...  They are amazing people... I have a feeling that they will come though. We are working hard, and now that I am able to speak better then before, I feel like it will come.
 
So for Skype I want you to make sure you got the Headset I have hooked up to my computer, or just another headset. If you try using just the computer mic the sound is ugly, trust been there done that. We have everything worked out other then that though... 
 
Thank you for all you do. This transfer has been rough And I am really trying to be better slowly.... I will admit though, me and Elder Zobell have a ton of Fun!! We have started making a bracket system for best super heroes, super villans, video game heroes, and villans. It really is fun. We came down to the top 2 super heroes ironically are Superman and Captain America! We decided Superman wins, but Captain America is our favorite ;) I am grateful to have him in the home to let off some steam...
 
Well I am super stoked for Wednesday! Make sure to write questions and I will do the same! I miss you and love you all! Send more pics ;)

Love,
Elder Minson
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here