Sunday, February 1, 2015

We have church in our house!

Dear Family I will see SOON!!,

Alrighty then! So this week was very awesome! I am in a area that is quite like Dian-ay, but has more accessibility and the people are not as poor! sadly though it is not weekly baptizing right now... it will be soon though because we are flipping the area! We did great this week, the Lord really is blessing us because we are getting many new investigators with great fellow shippers in the ward/group!

So as you can see my title last week was wrong... I am in the Tabugon Group! So it is part of Tapi Ward, but farther out! We have church in our house! I guess the past average attendance for our group has been 30 on average, this last week we had 43! A great increase, and I know with help from the Lord it will just keep increasing! I have pictures but I am not sure if I trust this computer shop with my card, I will find a way to send you the pictures this next week! 

So yeah My companion is Elder Torres! He was in my apartment back in Cadiz! He was with Elder Howell! So yeah we get along real well, he is trying to work really hard to make the area progress. I guess before this area was just a regular area with no zone leaders,....  now he wants to... get this area going! And we are already seeing the fruits of obedience! I am loving it! 

I don't have much else to say... oh! This Recent Convert asked me the other day what she should name her new born baby, and I told her to name him Brigham! She said she saw that name in one of the books at the church and really liked it! Well Saturday she told me she did name him Brigham!! Hahaha! I thought that was really cool! 

Well other then that I am just getting use to a new area and a new companion and doing new things! I think I will have one more area after this though! Just a gut feeling! I am loving my mission and keeping my shoes on!

Love,
Elder Minson


 


Brock's Apartment/Church

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here