Saturday, July 27, 2013

Last Chance Emails - 36 Hours and Counting!!!

July 27, 2013
So pretty much we get to email for a short bit before leaving. So I just want to say I am super excited to go. Hardest part about all this is leaving those I love. First you guys, then my teachers it has been an emotional day. I told Brother Speiser that you guys will keep in contact (so will I) with him. Please make sure everything goes alright with his family. He is still young and is having his first child so please just focus your attention on serving him because I will be fine.

I am attaching some pictures of the last moments here. It is sad to go, but I am so dang excited. I will be able to call you at around 9:30ish in the AM. I am planning on being able to talk for about 20 minutes. I am not sure what I will say. I will admit I am a bit scared to call home well maybe anxious is a better word. I just want to let you know I love you all very much and I am excited to talk to you.
 
Oh my other teachers name is Danielle Tamang. She looks asian and lives in Utah if that helps find her. She went to our same mission.
I will be sending pictures soon. Tell everyone I love them and that I miss all of them. Tell Grandma Minson thanks again for the tie it was amazing.
I challenge you to keep serving. Through service you will feel the blessings of the Lord and they will see the greatness this gospel can bring. Through service the next 2 years will be a breeze for both of us.
Stay strong in all your doings. The lord is there to help you all the time. Pray, read the scriptures and focus on service and you will feel his love.
My shoes are now tightened, please keep tightening yours.
(I Love Yall)
Palangga ko kamo,
Elder Minson




 ----------------

Letter from Brock that he put in the box he sent home.

July 25, 2013

Dear Family,

This here is everything I don’t need or can’t bring with me. Don’t cry to much about the letters mom. The guys made fun of me because of all the letters I got, but the support is just amazing.

I realize now how important this gospel is to me and others in this world. Faith is faith there is no other explanation. You will know when you have faith. Remember to build on your testimony and it will build you.
I can’t tell how thankful I am for everything you have done and given me my whole life. It is so weird to be doing the thing I’ve talked about my whole life.

Well family this is the last written thing you will have for a while. Just remember I love you all and you are all in my thoughts. Endure to the end. It is the most important thing in everything we do. Work, school, church, family, are all important to us. Endure, it might be hard but it is worth it in the end. I love you, miss you, and pray for you. Please keep the shoes on!

Palangga,

Elder Minson














Not sure what is happening here.
This is going to require and explanation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here