Sunday, April 27, 2014

Week # 38 Philippines Cadiz 2nd Branch Cadiz Zone

Dear crazy family of mine,

This week has been filled with a lot of trials and well boredom... Well The week started pretty good we were going pretty strong and we were having some great teachings! Then my companion got super sick on Wednesday!! So for 3 days I was pretty much locked in the house bored to death! 
 
Well actually on Thursday, Elder Carver and I, went on exchanges because his companion also got sick! So it was really weird being with my MTC companion again! It was really neat though, we taught some great lessons and we were really strong! I think if we became companions again we wouldn't have as many problems! We both really enjoyed our time together! 
 
I don't have much to tell... Oh I forgot this 2 weeks in a row!! Well Elder Carvers new companion is Elder Ponseca!!! I have been living in the same apartment with him now for almost 6 months!! HAHA It is really weird haha! 
 
I don't have much else to tell... Oh we have a baptism this Saturday of one of the most Elect people ever!! And I get to baptize her! Woohoo!! 
 
Well I love you all! Mom I am proud of your school work, those grades rock! Boys I love that you are just enjoying your time in Disney Land! When I get home we will go together! :) Dad I love you keep working hard and being that great example you are! And those others, yeah you know who I am talking about! I love you Please be strong and keep safe! 

Love,
Elder Minson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here