Sunday, May 4, 2014

Week # 39 Philippines Cadiz 2nd Branch Cadiz Stake

Dear Family and Loved Ones,

This week has been a really odd week and I will admit for me pretty long! We had a great training by President Lopez last week on Faith in Jesus Christ and Enduring Hardships. It really put faith in a new perspective! The thing I loved was the explanation. We can have faith in many things, bu tit will all be vain for our faith only needs to really on Jesus Christ! If we really on him all things will work out all trials will go away. This does not mean we can just do nothing because in the bible it says faith without works is dead! So we have to Live our lives with Faith in Christ and work to become more like him! This applies to everything, school, work, extracurricular activities, and yes even relationships! Now this is a great gift our Heavenly Father has given us! As long as we are doing what we are suppose to and keep our Faith in Christ all things will work to our good! 

This week was great well for the most part! So We got a baptism (those pics will come). Sister A! I got the opportunity to baptize her and it was really awesome! It was a little weird because she was pregnant and I was not expecting the weight!! Haha!! She is younger then me and this is her 2nd child, but she has a strong testimony and is always so excited to learn the gospel! She is in our furthest area and is very poor... She tries so hard every week and sometimes she doesn't have money to get back home so the branch members help her out! But she is so strong! And her husband will hopefully be baptized next month! As long as he can get off work! 

I have a favor to ask from all of you, can you all pray for my investigators and LA's: ... They are great people and they are close to their baptismal dates but we need them to get to church! So please pray for them! 

Well my companion is really sick again! Like way more sick then last time... He is taking like 4 different medicines and it is just not good! Please pray for him as well! His Birthday is this week and that is the same day I probably will get my package! Maybe can you send me a bit of money so we can get a good meal or something? If you don't have money don't worry about it! This is one my favorite companions and it kills me to see him sick... and it also kills me not being able to work 100%!! 

Anyway that is all I have to tell! I love you all so much! You are so amazing! I have been keeping strong! Please let me know if I can do anything for any of you that read this! Even if it is send a small message! I just really want to help all those who need it! I love you, keep your shoes on!

Love,
Elder Minson
 






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here