Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy, Healthy and ready to work.

Dear ole Mappy, Pappy, and the Gang,
Well this week was really good! My companion is now alive and kicking butt and taking names! We have been working way hard this week trying to build are area back up from the down weeks and we got plenty of success! I have some great peopel I want to tell you about and some great experiences we have had! Sorry pictures will be none... We have really slow internet and my pics won't even load without taking down the internet hopefully you got those 4 and that will be good tell next week!
Alright so first people I want to talk about is the D. family! So these were and OYM (Open Your Mouth) we had in one of our really far areas. We got out there and my companion looked and me and said,"we will never come back" (this was 1 month ago). I said, "Heck yes we will, I am going to OYM everyone." Well soon after that we met this family! Sister A, A, and A. They are a great family that was totally an elect people for us! We talked to them and Sister A has been looking into all churches to figure it all out! Well the time  has come to figure it out! They are a super strong family filled with great questions and they actually read in the pamphlets and The Book of Mormon! When they talk they say "our church" and not "your church." I love this family and am excited for their baptism on the 31st of May. Hopefully no transfers will come this week! (it is transfer week) I don't expect there will be though!
2nd about Bro N.B. His wife was baptized 2 weeks ago! He is just a stud! We taught Word of Wisdom and he told us now when his friends offer he just tells them next time! Which here in the Philippines more then always means never! It is so cool! He is way poor,but he manages to do all he can for his family and still makes time to help us out! He will also be baptized on the 31st of May.
Now last is about a family I just OYMed on a trike! This man told me there is a ton of people in this one area that will be willing to listen to us and even come to church! It is pretty far out there, but the roads are not o bad and is easy to get there! SO we taught this family which is HUGE! And then we asked if others are willing ot listen and they said that when this festival thing is over they will take us to a bunch of there friends! SO we are totally pumped for that area! We might be starting a group in that area! Which means a special sacrament just for the people out there! We are seriously dominating the area!
I am doing healthy that powder is really working! I might have you send me 2 more of the jugs if you can! I could use them and I feel it really is helping! My feet are looking more healthy! If you can that would be awesome!
Well this week though seems like it would be rough for me it really hasn't been! I am going strong and I am happy! I have been really working hard to make the time pass by and it really does make time fly! I hope to be able to show you the fruits of my labors! Our President just told us we are one of the top 5 baptizing missions in the WORLD!! I am so excited to be a part of that legacy! It really is a great and marvelous work!

Well I love you and miss you! I am here if you need anything! I am trying to be a really strong missionary and work really hard for all of you! Please be safe and strong! Focus on the good and keep your Faith in Jesus Christ! I challenge you all to read Preach My Gospel and apply it to your lives! I love you!
Love,
Elder Minson
PS- Tell Jason that I am totally wanting to come back with him here every few years or so! As long as I have a friend and I can come to my island I am totally cool with coming back! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here