Sunday, June 15, 2014

I have an amazing companion and my apartment is filled with great Elders!

Dear Buot nga Pamiliya ko,

Alright, so this week was a bit of a slow down! We had school start up here in the Philippines which really puts a damper on a lot of things, it also is starting to rain... A lot... Like Everyday! Which really makes things cool down here, sadly it also makes the teachings cool down too! We are still getting plenty of success though which really makes me happy! Sadly I don't have much to talk about this week... we have baptisms coming on the 28th of June, but right now it is just preparing them for baptism! 

Life here is awesome! I have an amazing companion and my apartment is filled with great Elders! We have been learning a lot from each other and are becoming strong missionaries from one another! I found one of my biggest strengths is getting in the door and really building relations with the family! I do decently enough at teaching! I am also decent with the doctrine! I just am really finding my ground now in the language and in everything and I feel I have progressed a ton here! 

Well Thanks for all the emails and pictures! I loved to see the Family! Please let them I know I love them and appreciate there emails and everything they do! Brody I am totally up for the sleep overs and partying and playing video games... stay away from the girls! Brigham you rock keep pitching and just work hard, you are the best at everything as long as you believe you can do it! Mom I love you your amazing and just a fantastic example for me! Dad, Happy Fathers Day and Birthday  Keep being who you are, that amazing role model! :) 

I love you all keep working hard and keep being happy, and keep those shoes on! :) 

Love,
Elder Minson

PS- this just shows you how tall I can be sometimes ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here