Sunday, June 29, 2014

Every week feels like a day and the days just feel like hours!

Dear Baskog ang Pamiliya ko sa espiritu,

Well sorry the enter key is broken so don't expect lots of
paragraphs! Well this week has been really good! I did have a baptism and it went real well! Sister Meryl Ogahayon! It was real good and on the 12th we should have another and the 19th we should have 2 more and the 26th we should have maybe 4 more! That just tells you how things are going here! 
So time is going extremely fast now! Every week feels like a day and the days just feel like hours! I have been working really hard so
time can just pass by! I have seen lots of progress lately! Our Recent Convert Sister Analyn Marce is jsut the best! We have like 16 investigators she is fellowshipping in her neighborhood! We are going to her house for an FHE later! It is just awesome! :) 
Well nothing much happened this week... lots of work and lots of work! Oh we taught that brother that just randomly came to church! Brother Rominto Martinez! He is just the coolest investigator EVER! He is so enthusiastic about the gospel and despite what the other people in his family says he just wants us to visit all the time to teach him! He is jsut awesome, and he just so happens to be the referral from sis annalyn! It is just the best! :)
Well nothing much other then that... I am glad to hear you all had fun at that Stake Youth Conferance! I am so glad they put that together! That just seems like the best thing ever for the youth now a days! I totally want to be apart of that! I hope they do it again while I am home and before I get married ;) haha! Just kidding, but seriously... HAHA!! :) 
Anyway I hope you all know I love you! I know this gospel is true and that this is the only true church on this Planet! I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and our Redeemer and if we rely on him we will be able to feel his spirit and blessing surround us! I promise that as we read, pray, and try our best to become worthy for the temple our testimonies will grow and be the greatest blessings in our life! I love you all keep your shoes on! 

Love,

Elder Minson










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here