Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mission Accomplished!!!! He's Coming Home!!!!!!

Dear Pinalangga nga Family ko!!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! The baptism and wedding of Brother Jetro and Sister Lovlov. It was amazing! They were so nervous the whole week but it was a huge success!!
Well this has been the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I will miss my Filipino family so much! I love the people here and I am totally grateful for the experiences I have been given! I love this work so much! I know this church is true and I know that my mission has been so worth it.
I don't have much time... well 3 minutes lang! I will see you all when I get home! I love you so much gid! I will see you on friday probably.
I will write a letter when I get home of all the great experiences. today is hectic. We got to get going! I love you so much!
Ginahigugmae ko kamo,
Elder Minson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here