Sunday, May 25, 2014

a very crazy and amazing week of unproportional awesomeness!!

Dear Loving Family of Mine,

Elder Minson and his three day companion.
Alright, so this week has been a very crazy and amazing week of unproportional awesomeness!! So Elder Babida got transferred which is really sad... I really wanted to go one more transfer with the man, but it is all good. So what you saw on Facebook was my second new companion of the week! Yeah so I am sending a picture of the companion I had for 3 days. He was here in the area then another area had some problems and emergency transferred my companion, Elder Bedonia, and Elder Carver to their area, and I got a new companion, Elder Cusili, on Saturday. Elder Bedonia was a great companion and very loving and I really loved the guy! Now I have Elder Cusili who is just as awesome! We have great elders in the apartment! Elder Howell is in the same apartment as me and he is just awesome. (Kase Howell if you want to look him up) 

Elder Minson's Second and current Comp for this week.
With their investigators scheduled for Baptism next week.
So enough about the craziness off transfers! I have great news! All 4 of our investigators passed their interviews and I will be having a great big baptism on Saturday! Those girls you saw I was in the picture with on Presidents facebook. Those are the Demapendan Family! They are getting baptized and are the best people in the whole world! I really love them! I am so excited to see them be baptized! Brother Nonoy, Sister Ana Marie's husband, is also getting baptized and we are totally excited for him too! 

So we have found a great amount of very willing investigators and are expecting weekly baptisms next month! SO be prepared for great pictures! I am so excited! I am doing so good and am just totally ready to baptize the entire area! I am just so up for that! My whole focus is on my mission! This is really where I am supposed to be! I love hearing from everyone though so if you can get everyone sending emails! I really miss people and every positive email I get makes me want to work 2X harder! I really just want support that is all I want! :) 

So not much happened do to so many transfers! Sorry... I love you all keep happy nice to see all of you! Keep sending me pictures they are my favorite! Mom thanks so much for that advise it was very timely! Dad thanks for being a great example. Brigham keep kicking but in those sports bud! Brody get a hair cut and email me!! I love you all! Keep smiling and keep those shoes on! 

Love,
Elder Minson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here