Sunday, June 1, 2014

Four Baptisms!!! " I have never had such a feeling of great joy..."

Dear Family in the Promised Land,

THIS WEEK ROCKED!! I totally had an amazing week! Me and Elder Cusili have been really trying hard to get new investigators now that all of the other ones are getting baptized! Yes we had 4 baptisms this weekend!! It was one of the best feelings in the whole entire world! I have been working really hard and the results are now very clearly seen! :)  I have never had such a feeling of great joy except for what I felt when I heard my investigators bear their testimonies of this gospel! Even Brother Romil Baling was on the verge of tears in his testimony and I was just blown away by how strong their testimonies were! I am now experiencing "True Joy!"

This last week was scorching hot we were exhausted, but every step was
easy! I have never realized how well the Lord strengthens his servants! We have not had rain for a week or so and it is just getting extremely hot! Very soon we will be having a ton of rain, hopefully! :)

I have been working really hard! This week was filled with new investigators! 25 of them to be exact! Six of which was from one teaching yesterday. We were on splits and I was just walking with this member and all of a sudden we went to this house we normally teach at! The family we teach wasn't home, but a ton of friends were there and they told me to come sit down and talk so I did! We talked a bit about me as an American, then I told them that my purpose is to share a message of Jesus Christ and his gospel! Lets just say out of the 6, three seemed very elect! We will see how this goes! 

Well not much happened! I love my apartment we have great hard working yet relaxed Elders! It is so nice to come home and just chill and talk! I am trying to be the best person I can be! I love this gospel! I love all of you and I am always here if you need help! :) Keep strong! Let me know if there is anything I can do! 

Love,
Elder Minson









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here