Thursday, July 17, 2014

Oh the blessings that come from service! I love it! :)

Dear F abulously A mazing M ost I nsanely L oving Y amily,
(I couldn't think of something for "Y")

Man this week was awesome! I have regained all of my desire to work and to focus and study and do the best I can do! :) This week we got the branch missionaries to start working and kicking it into gear! We ended up this week with lots of success in a lot of areas! 

First I want to start with our baptism! Yes it went through and I am so glad it did! We have been working really hard on trying to get Weekly baptisms and maybe in 2 week we will begin that journey! (If i don't transfer first...) It has been great here and  Cadiz and I want to stay so badly! But one day I will have to leave... Luckily Sister Rose Ann Sayam Baylon was baptized before that happened! :)

Well other great success was in the investigators attending church... WE HAD 9 COME TO CHRUCH!! It was awesome! And for the most part it was only part of each family and they told us the rest of their families will join them next week!! Oh the blessings that come from service! I love it! :) We have been working really hard for this and now that we are getting several families progressing more and more people want to listen as well! We have so many new investigators it is just crazy! :) I hope for it to continue! 

Great week, I was glad to finally see the fruit of our labors! I am so glad you all had a good week as well! Brigham you are the best and I am so glad you are enjoying your summer, but stop hurting yourself... I will smack you ;) Brody all that sounds pretty exhausting you have so much more will power then I do keep it up for your mission!! :) Mommy I am so proud of you, I love hearing these stories and am so excited to see you in your career field! 2 years left of school and you will be changing lives everywhere! Dad I love you and miss you so much, I am glad to hear the work is coming through and you are sounding like you are enjoying it which is even better to hear! :) You are always in my prayers I miss you all so much! Keep those shoes on and i will be home before you know it! :)

Love,
Elder Minson
 
These are new investigators we found in the middle of the jungle, one of our investigators is a cousin and we asked if we could teach! Their home is amazing!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here