Sunday, November 9, 2014

.... anything a missionary really could ask for!

Dear Family Around the World,

So this week has been a blast!! I am finally in a functioning ward like Cadiz!! With ward missionaries, referrals, and anything a missionary really could ask for! We had so much good come from this week it is just awesome! We are striving to be the best we can be for this area! We tried so hard to get our investigators progressing doing the things they need to to get to baptism! The results came out great! 

So for this week I saw the Zone goals, which is suppose to be the weekly goals for the whole zone, and it had HUGE numbers that I did not think was possible! My whole mission I have yet to get even close to the goals which were set here. 36 lessons with a member present, and 10 investigators at church. Like the closest I got to that was in Cadiz ( not to brag but, Cadiz 2nd Branch is now one of the top baptizing areas in the mission). So I was not expecting get those goals, I thought it was just that high because the Assistants are in the area. Well as the week went through, we did not feel rushed we just tried teaching to the best we could and tried to get people to church! Well as the week went on I had not realized the success that was happening! We ended the week beating that giant goal with 37 member present lessons and 11 investigators at church!!!! I was beyond belief and I thank our Heavenly Father for the great blessing for serving in this area and finding such good success! 

Brother Francis, he has stopped smoking no for 7 days!! Woohoo! Please keep those prayers coming in for him and help him to overcome his addiction! He is a good man and good father! He loves his family and that is why he is doing this! 

Speaking of the Family of Brother Francis, His son John Rey is amazing! He is a recent convert, and is 11 years old, and when we visited their house on Friday, we asked if he wanted to join us on Saturday to go teach people. Well he did and he was awesome! He maybe young but his testimony is strong and he did the best he could to explain and you could see the spirit touch our investigators lives! It was just awesome! 

Well me and my companion get along real well and things are going real well in the house! It is awesome in our apartment I love being with Elder Babida and Elder Wade and Elder Basay! We seem to have lots of joy in the apartment with out being disobedient which is great! I love it! 

Well I got to go! I love you all! I hope you all have a good week! We will talk next week I am so glad to hear from all of you! Please keep strong and keep being happy! Let me know how things are going! Please keep the pics coming I love them! Love ya!!

Love,
Elder Minson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here