Sunday, May 10, 2015

I have 3 weeks left and THE WORK MUST CONTINUE ONWARD!!

Dear Everyone Else and Family,

So just talked to my Family and man do I love them to death! I guess I will see you all in the next couple weeks! I only got 3 of them left! I am planning on making them all count! I would like some prayers for Brother Jetro and Sister Lovlov. They will probably be my last baptisms here in my mission and I really would like to see them in white! They need to get married then baptized!! So please pray.

I had a fantastic week of being able to go on exchanges in Ma-ao and Sagasa and Bago 1st ward (all are in one area), I got to see former investigators who are now all baptized and preparing for missions like Sister Shiela Grace Laus and Sister Rhea Villiaflor. I also got to see Jeanelene De Leon who I just love to death still her and her  2 boys. BJ and Daniel. And of course it would not be a day in Bago 1st Ward if I was not eating dinner at the Alajar family's home. I love that family with my whole heart and I miss them so much! They are my family away from family and they will always be in my heart.

I got to baptize a man this week for the sisters in Bago 2nd ward. For 2 weeks I served in that area and the Mom of this man remembered me. So when I interviewed him for baptism he wanted me to baptize him. His mom was stoked that she was able to get remembrance with me before I leave! 

This week was a week to RECOMMIT. I am recommitting myself to the mission! I have 3 weeks left and THE WORK MUST CONTINUE ONWARD!! Well I love you all! I will see you all soon! Keep those shoes on! 

Love,
Elder Minson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and testimony here